Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Benefit Cosmetics Internship







 
| Benefit makeup counter | Brow Bar | B.Right Radiant Skincare | Pin-up statue | Isabel Silverio + her poster of notes | Gerard King + cheat codes of 3 eye shades | Michelle Manese + getting ready for tutorial | Kirsten Zapata + choosing the right eye brow pencil |

Last May 14-20, Fashion Intern PH and Benefit Cosmetics Philippines made a collaboration to introduce an internship to young adults who have a keen eye on making it big in the cosmetic retailing industry and this opportunity was grabbed by a handful of individuals. I was tasked to cover 2 days of the contest and I was able to handle 4 talented (insert: awesome) people. At first I was apprehensive to consider myself to cover the event since I am nowhere near make-up nor skin care savvy, but it was a rewarding experience for me as well since I was able to learn basic upkeep for facial and skin care c/o the hardworking people in Benefit Greenbelt 5.

The even greater news is that 3 of the people I handled got the internship and they deserve every bit of it as all of them looked dead serious and mustered enough courage to do a tutorial that will be shown on the Internet (check out the tutorials, pronto). I hear they are learning the tricks of the trade as we speak and I hope they get more than what they bargained for. Congratulations, guys!

I think the best thing about Benefit products (aside from their witty ad campaign) is that it speaks to a modern day woman and makes you feel great about being a woman. So, if you want to start a make-up career, why not try Benefit? To learn more about Benefit Cosmetics, check out their official website. For tips and questions, fan them on Facebook or follow them in Twitter.

Are you yanking for work related to fashion? You can easily achieve this by getting internships at Fashion Intern PH. You can browse our numerous open internships and apply for your dream internship now!

PS: So how do you like my new sidebar? ;) leave comments!