Sunday, November 10, 2013

Safe and Sound


There's something about nude tones that make me feel secure. I'm not of the whitest complexion variety and I usually don basics that would complement my skin and nude hues would always be the safest choice - for any skin. Nudity (no pun intended) can be a tad saturated so I would always pair it with prints that wouldn't make it too much of a bore. It doesn't take a genius to create an outfit, so I think this look is a no-brainer. Besides, I would feel too naked if I didn't put anything else over something. I like covering up and hiding things, I feel comfortable in doing so.




That's because I am a very closed off person. One of the hardest things for me to do would be to choose people I trust. I would rather muster all the difficulties I have than to share them with others (read: I only consider 2 people that I sincerely trust, and one of them would be myself) just because I can't think of anyone else to trust. I like to live quietly with no hindrances and concern for others. Yes, you can say I've been quite self-centered - that's just because I got used to it.



Photography by Amary Tolentino


As none of you may know, I've been living in Manila since 2008 then suddenly went back to Pampanga late last year. It was a last minute decision that I am still inevitably satisfied with. I have taken for granted (for lack of a better term) what the province is/was to me when I was a teenager. I used to revel in the fact of having so many peers that I continually and eagerly looked for people to befriend - desperately. Not until I swept my radar off for 5 years that I was able to find out who the people I could actually trust are. So, this is me, blogging from a quaint house in Pampanga - safe and sound. And very happy, thank you very much.


Lace top, peacock cardigan, awesome shorts, rings, and shades | from Urban Rue
Inverted triangle necklace  | from Personalized Accessories