Friday, July 5, 2013

Stained Hearts

To paint a picture is one thing but to create a masterpiece is another. It concentrates on the perfect marriage of making imperfect strokes and lines that'd equate into great art. Life is all about making the right and wrong strokes but eventually ending up with one that is needless to say, something to be proud of.


Photography by Amary Tolentino

Life begets hardships and downfalls which need to be taken lightly as opposed to seeing them as things that will spiral life into a pit. Strong choice as it may be, people take these instances for granted and revel in their self-caused demise. Having learned that I can't have things in a snap was a long process of acceptance but it made me stronger for who I am right now. It made me realize all these problems will only equate into a better outcome that'd transpire into something else for me.

Learning how to live life at an early age is no easy feat since the weight of the world is on my shoulders and nobody else's. It defines who I am and it makes me lean towards things I've never thought I am capable of doing. This is what life is, it leads you to winding paths that even if you don't want to verge into these walkways, you'll ultimately have to because there is no easy way out.


Highwaist military denim shorts | Urban Rue
Stained-like shirt and hat | Zhack Paras
Accessories | Landmark
Boots | Thrifted