The Roshan Burger
The Classic BBQ Burger
LOL. I have no explanation for these pictures.
I'm getting hungry just posting these pictures. LOL.
With my partner in crime :)
So here's my two cents for The Burger Shack:
- The messier the better: If you're that type of person who just digs in and forgets the poise. Then this, matey, is the right place for you.
- Worth every peso: I have never been so full in my life just because of a burger. I was already full even before I was halfway through.
- Bigger, Better, Badder: Their burgers, no matter what you order, are the tastiest and have the biggest patties you can possibly think of. Most of them are 1/3 or 1/2 pounders. The Y.O.L.O burger is actually a 1/2 kilo meat combo awesomeness.
- Beer: is beer. Burger + beer = probably the 2nd man's best friend.
- Small place: Even if it's only around 3 months old, The Shack garnered so much attention that sometimes the place is too jam-packed. Good for them because they have thousands of patrons, bad for us because sometimes burgers get sold out instantly.
- A little slow service: BUT IT'S WORTH THE WAIT.
Rating: 10/10. I can not get over them. I promise. It saddens me when I can't get to order when I go there, I hope they have delivery in the future. Mwehehehe.
The Burger Shack is located at 234 Sampaguita Street Nepo Subdivision, Angeles City, Pampanga. It is open from Tuesdays til Sundays from 4PM-12AM. For inquiries, text them at 09064620167 and like them on Facebook. Plus hashtag them on twitter and IG: #BurgerShackAC