Saturday, March 9, 2013

SM City Pampanga's Glitter: The Runway Show


A couple of months back, I along with other PFB members, were invited to SM City Pampanga's Glitter Runway Show in celebration of the yuletide season. It was one of my very first "official" events that I attended as a "blogger". In all honesty, I'm not used to it. But it was a great experience to be able to meet people in the industry here in Pampanga.

(Read until the end for a little surprise from SM Pampanga. Plus, this is a photo heavy post.)

The entire show was styled by proud Kapampangan stylist, Jemi Nicdao. Brands that participated showcased their season's collections. Models from all over the nation came and celebrity guest Daniel Matsunaga walked the runway as well. What I specifically liked about this event is not just the show but also being able to spot Kapampangans strut in their most fashionable outfits. Honest to god, I thought we were all bloggers, no kidding.




All photos taken by the amazing Ber Garcia

Pampanga Fashion Bloggers reprezent! L-R: Me (hehe), Kingsly Gonzales, Tse Bautista, Ivy Torres, Erle Cruz, Cheska Balingit, and Zhack Paras. A part of the people who firmly believe and support in spreading fashion in the little province of Pampanga. We all talked about wearing something glittery to celebrate the glitter theme of the event. Woot.

Disclaimer: Pictures below are grabbed from fellow bloggers.


After the show, we had our pictures taken by the tarp wall where I wasn't able to get any outfit photos because I was too awkward and shy to do so *cries*. We ate at Shakey's afterwards where I got a free sundae because we jokingly said it was my birthday.



With my new found baby love, Zhack Paras of Psychozatic. I remember having a small mega crush on her in Lookbook back in 2010 and I think one of the main reasons why I wanted to join PFB was to meet her. Amazingly enough, Zhack and I have the same attitude about almost anything. It was so nice to meet you Zhacky! <3

After the event, we found our faces printed in a local tabloid last January 8, 2013 which came as a great surprise to most of us because we didn't think the event would be much of a big deal. At centerfold pa talaga ang labanan. LOL.

Thank you so much SM City Pampanga for this great and successful event! I hope we get to bask in more runways in the near future. In the meantime, y'all should follow SM City Pampanga's Facebook and Twitter accounts because they have been holding so much events and giving away so many prizes for the past months.