Sunday, December 21, 2014

199X



It's not a secret that I am usually inclined to outfits I'd rather be comfortable with and style always comes as a far cry second. I've been going through a morose and being stuck in a rut when it comes to styling. This is the reason why I've been experimenting too much with my wardrobe.



Let's face it, I'm not getting any younger (but please believe me when I say I'm not yet THAT old) and every time I get faced with the question "What's your style?" I honestly pause and never come up with an answer. It goes to show how much versatility I want in my closet that I've never asked myself if I want to stick to just one style. It's boring and I hate boring. So today, I serve you a dish of my take on going hobo-ish. This jacket is the most used one I have in my closet and so are these pants which makes my legs look like thunder thighs, thanks a lot food, and so I thought, why not go for an outfit I've never worn before?

This statement crop top from Glitters adds a lot of character as well as the coltrane dupes that completed, nay perfected, the whole look. Definitely a favorite ootd of mine! What do you guys think? Is it a keeper? :)


199x crop top, rings, and dainty necklace | Gifted of Glitters
 JC inspired Coltranes | Kuripotqueen