Monday, February 16, 2015

Snip


In the past few days, I've been thinking of a major wardrobe change. One that would include simpler pieces and dabbling into a more monochromatic palette. Thus this outfit which I wore for Valentine's. No worries because there's no annoying shades of red except for my lipstick because I don't celebrate cliché holidays.


Photography by Amary Tolentino

In lieu with my decision to hoard non-spectral colored clothing, I've also done a bit of a change with my hair. I am a no fuss-no brush kind of person who literally does nothing to improve her hair's health. In an attempt to don a new "healthy" look, I snipped 5-6 inches off my hair in front of our bathroom mirror and came out with a lob and split-ends free. I guess the new wardrobe calls for new hair as well. How do you like it?

Red Lipstick | Diva by Mac
Maroon Suede Chelsea Boots | H&M
Beige Panama Hat | Bangkok
Gray and Black Skirt | Sewn by Me
Gold Rings | Gifted by Glitters
Jade Necklace | Gifted by Teenage Manila