Thursday, July 9, 2015

Croppin' It


SheIn lace bralette / MuraShop ribbed tank / DIY skirt / Keds shoes



Growing up, there has always been a misconception that I dress girly or sexy. I would beg to differ as I feel quite amiss with body hugging garments - ones that would inevitably be horrific by exposing my food baby. I could say however, that I've learned to work with the insecurities that I have and dress for what I deem as "socially sexy" with the exception of a lot of coverage and just a tad of skin. Case in point, this lovely bralette from SheIn seemed to love me in all the right places but I was just not in the wear a nice bra out in public mood so I had to tweak a few things here in there.

My ultimate goal would always be comfort when it comes to dressing up/down and I recently found that I'm more inclined to pieces that are more in the lines of basics but leaving room for an extra oomph because sometimes when things are simpler, that's when you can really experiment on things. 

PS. I apologize for not posting much. My email got hacked in to and now I'm left with deleted emails and deleted blog posts. :( Thinking of changing blog platforms soon, though!